Got the festive dinner fear? Worry not, HelloFresh.co.uk, the award-winning service that delivers food boxes with recipes and ingredients has developed a Christmas Dinner Box.
Scout London has teamed up with HelloFresh.co.uk to take all the stress out of the big day – you could win all the raw ingredients needed to cook a traditional Christmas feast for four to six people, delivered direct to your door with step-by-step photo recipe cards, guiding even the most kitchen-phobic of cooks to festive triumph.
Among the items are:
· Luxury prawn cocktail starter, from James Knight of Mayfair, the only fishmonger to be awarded two Royal Warrants
· Award-winning free range Copas turkey
· All the trimmings, including garlic and herb-infused Brussels sprouts with toasted pine nuts, goose fat-roasted Maris Piper potatoes and honey glazed pigs in blankets from Tom Hixson & Co, butcher at Smithfield Meat Market for nearly 30 years
· Gourmet Christmas pudding with brandy butter, sourced from Wilkin & Sons, also awarded a Royal Warrant
· Handmade mince pies
· Decadent cheese board
· All served with the traditional Christmas sauces and accompaniments, Christmas crackers, and other gifts, including a Prestat chocolate bauble and Joe & Seph’s mince pie-flavoured popcorn.
A box for four to six people costs £155 and a box for eight to 10 people costs £225. Prices include delivery to mainland UK.
To be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question:
Full terms and conditions for all competitions are available here – competition closes Sunday December 2 2012.